- Akris lacquered nubuck leather shoulder bag.
- Rolled top handles.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Open top with push-lock clasp.
- Turn-lock straps gather in sides.
- Shopper silhouette converts to trapezoid.
- Interior, one zip and two slip pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- 9"H x 15.8"W x 4"D.
Designer About Akris:
This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed in Switzerland.