Moreau Paris Brégançon Crocodile Zip Tote Bag
Moreau Paris' Brégançon zip tote bag is crafted in France of orange crocodile. Named for a prestigious client who lived in France’s Fort de Brégançon, this tote features hand-stitched waxed thread and a contrasting goatskin lining.
- Brown lacquered edging.
- Antiqued brasstone hardware.
- Lined with dark blue grained leather. Signature silver-stamped logo at interior.
- Topstitched flat crocodile handles.
- Top zip closure.
- 12.00" height x 13.75" width x 5.00" depth (approximately).
- 7" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Orange.
- Includes detachable leather pouch stamped in the house’s heritage Diligence woven-wicker motif.
- Made in France.