Moreau Paris Brégançon Leather Small Open Tote Bag
Moreau's white grained bullskin Brégançon open tote includes a detachable leather pouch printed with the house's heritage Diligence woven wicker motif. Named for a prestigious client who lived in France’s Fort de Brégançon, this bag features hand-stitched waxed thread and a contrasting lining.
- Black edging throughout. Beige topstitching.
- Lined in black grained bullskin. Signature silver-stamped logo at interior.
- Includes detachable leather pouch stamped in the house’s heritage Diligence woven-wicker motif.
- Topstitched flat leather top handles.
- Open top.
- 12.0" height x 13.5" width x 5.0" depth (approximately).
- 8" handle drop (approximately).
- Pouch: 5.0" height x 8.5" width (approximately).
- Available in White.
- Made in France.