Moreau Paris Brégançon Leather Zip Tote Bag
Moreau Paris' hunter green grained taurillon (bullskin) Brégançon zip tote includes a detachable leather pouch printed with the house's heritage Diligence woven wicker motif. Named for a prestigious client who lived in France’s Fort de Brégançon, this bag features hand-stitched waxed thread and a contrasting lining.
- Brown edging throughout. Beige topstitching throughout.
- Lined in Argile (light grey) bullskin. Signature silver-stamped logo at interior.
- Includes detachable leather pouch stamped in the house’s heritage Diligence woven-wicker motif.
- Topstitched flat leather top handles.
- Top zip closure.
- 13.5" height x 15.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately).
- 6.5" handle drop (approximately).
- Pouch: 5.0" height x 8.5" width (approximately).
- Made in France.