Make those car-to-cars really count. You can do a lot in the alpine for a day and still make it back to dinner, and everything you need can be packed in the Arc'teryx Brize 25 Backpack. Its hydrophobic, Aeroform thermoformed back panel offers ventilated airflow, customized comfort, and sweat-shedding performance to promote light-and-fast ascents. It has a modern zippered top access with HydroPort compatibility for your own reservoir, and the quick-access side pockets secure trekking poles or water bottles. Arc'teryx also added zippered security pockets at the top and inside the main compartment for valuables and electronics.
- See how many peaks you can summit in a day with this backpack
- Hydrophobic Aeroform thermo-formed back for airflow
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for a secure fit
- Zippered top access with HydroPort hydration compatibility
- Quick-access side pockets for water bottles and trekking poles
- Zippered top and internal security pockets
- Item #ARC00NT