Patagonia Critical Mass Pack
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't let your books or lunch bag get in the way of taking that bike ride down to the coffee shop. Load up the Critical Mass Pack from Patagonia® and live that two-wheeled lifestyle!
- Large main compartment to hold all your daily essentials.
- Flap open with dual buckle closure.
- One large drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens.
- Interior padded sleeve holds most 17" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap.
- Reflective panel on front lash point to attach biking light for added visibility.
- Two exterior mesh pockets to hold water bottles.
- Breathable, moisture-moving, 3D space mesh pads the shoulder straps for an all day comfort.
- Molded back panel to keep you cool.
- Top carrying handle for easy totting.
- Volume: 22 L (1343 cu in).
Body: 8.4 oz 600 Denier 100% recycled polyester.
Lining: 3.3 oz 200 Denier polyester.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.