Jack Wolfskin Denali 65
- Answer the call of the mountain with the Jack Wolfskin® Denali 65 in tow.
- Slimline, Two-compartment trekking rucksack.
- Base and main compartment design, and nine total pockets for organization.
- Main compartment with front and top access.
- Tube duct and attachment point for hydration system (not included).
- Height-adjustable lid closure with inside pocket.
- Base compartment with wide opening.
- Large external pocket, zip pocket, two mesh side pouches, and fold-out bottle holder.
- Lash points for trekking poles and helmets.
- Side and base compression straps for load management.
- X-TRANSITION suspension system:
· Crossed aluminum rods transfer weight to the waist belt.
· Adjustable shoulder straps and back length for ideal fit.
· Adjustable waist belt and sternum strap.
- Lightweight ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB frame.
· Pack sack: CROSS RIP 300D fabric with NAILHEAD reinforcing panels.
· Base: Heavy-duty BALLISTIC 840D polyamide.
- 100% polyester shell, 100% polyamide lining.
- Spot clean.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄4 in
- Height: 33 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 12.3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.