- You may not be able to pack a life's worth, but just as the name implies, the Chrome® Fortnight backpack can tow more than enough for your next escape!
- Low profile design for improved visibility.
- Weight kept close to the body for increased rideability.
- Spacious, zip-around main compartment allows for easy storage and access.
- Reinforced internal mesh pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- Built-in key loop.
- Compression flap with commercial-grade straps can take on a wide range of loads.
- Zippered external flap pocket is perfect for holding travel documents or small essentials.
- Waterproof urethane YKK zippers.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps offer a better fit and feel.
- EVA foam back panel for enhanced comfort.
- Sternum strap for load distribution.
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles.
· Weatherproof 1,050 denier Cordura® outer shell.
· 1,680 ballistic bottom panels for extended durability.
· Weatherproof military grade 18 ounce truck tarpaulin liner.
· Nylon 69 thread.
- Care Instructions:
· Hand wash cold only using mild detergent and a nylon brush.
· Do not bleach.
· Lay flat to dry.
- Volume: 40L.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.