Jack Wolfskin Highland Trail XT 50
- Jack Wolfskin® has the technical pack needed for multi-day trips with the Highland Trail 50 pack.
- Large main compartment with rucksack closure and two access points (front and top).
- Adjustable top lid with pocket.
- Interior pocket with room for hydration bladder.
- External pocket with organization pocket.
- Side-zip pocket.
- Mesh pockets at sides.
- Fold-out bottle holder.
- Lash loops for trekking poles and ice axe.
- Helmet attachment option.
- Four-point compression straps.
- Reflective paneling for added visibility.
- X-TRANSITION suspension system:
· Crossed aluminum rods transfer weight to the waist belt.
· Adjustable shoulder straps and back length for ideal fit.
· Adjustable waist belt and sternum strap.
- Lightweight ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB frame.
- SOS set: alpine distress signals and accident procedure information inside lid pocket.
- Tube duct and attachment.
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment.
Body: CROSS RIP 210D, NAILHEAD 210D.
Base: CROSS RIP 300D.
- Spot clean.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 3⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 7.7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.