HideDetails & Care
Scandinavian design has long been known for offering practical, functional pieces that are beautiful to behold but that are meant to be used. Originally designed in the '70s for Swedish schoolchildren, a now-iconic backpack is crafted from durable, water-resistant fabric and features a stylish, contemporary silhouette.
- Two-way zip-around closure with rain flap.
- Top carry handles; adjustable backpack straps.
- Fits most 13" laptops.
- Exterior zip and slip pockets.
- Foam insert for cushioning and shape is removable and can be used as an on-the-go seat pad.
- Interior ID window.
- G-1000 waxed Polyester/cotton with leather trim.
- By Fjällräven; imported.