- Proenza Schouler two-tone metallic leather clutch bag.
- Flap opening with hinge closure.
- Interior, contrast leather lining.
- Exterior back slip pocket.
- 8.5"H x 11.52"W x 2.5"D; weighs 1lb. 5oz.
- Made in Italy.
Designer About Proenza Schouler:
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.