A capsule collection celebrating the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Gosha Rubchinskiy x adidas employs the Moscow-born designer’s signature youth-culture-inspired aesthetic to reimagine the German label’s classic athletic wear, accessories, and footwear.
Crafted of grey and white stockinette-stitch, Gosha Rubchinskiy x adidas' gym bag is finished at the front with reflective silver logos. Showcasing a pattern of the word "Football" in Cyrillic lettering, this organization-friendly style is part of a collection that debuted in Kaliningrad, Russia, which is home to some of the country's oldest soccer stadiums.
- A collaboration between Gosha Rubchinskiy and adidas.
- Logos at front.
- Zip-around pocket at side. Protective metal feet at coated base.
- Grey hardware.
- Lined with grey tech fabric. Zip pocket, three mesh slip pockets, two slip pockets, shoe bag at interior.
- Flat webbed fabric handles. Flat jersey handle at sides. Detachable, adjustable flat webbed fabric strap with padded shoulder rest.
- Two-way top zip closure.
- 11" height x 23" width x 11" depth (approximately).
- 13" handle drop, 1" handle drop, 16" to 28" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Grey/White.