Osprey Mutant 28
- The Mutant 28 pack from Osprey® provides a simple, lightweight solution for all day adventure.
- Floating, removable dual compartment top pocket with integrated spindraft collar.
- Top loading main compartment has a dual closure system and overskirt compression to keep your things dry.
- Removable, closed cell foam framesheet.
- Dual ToolLock™ ice tool attachment with single position bungee tool tieoffs.
- Integrated reverse wrap hipbelt storage/ice tool patch.
- Removable, dual side Z-compression carrying straps.
- Dual wand/ice pro pockets for easy storage and quick access.
- Fixed, contoured EVA foam ErgoPull™ hipbelt with reinforced ice clippers and too loops.
- Stretch comfort harness with adjustable sternum straps and rescue whistle buckle.
- Thermoformed, contoured snowshed backpanel.
- Removable 3-fold Bivi Pad for super-light alpine use.
- Hypalon Racking Loops are a proven, noninstrusive gear racking/organization system for climbing equipment.
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port.
- Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their product. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, Osprey will happily replace it.
- 210D ripstop nylon.
- Gear capacity:
SM/MD: 26 L
MD/LG: 28 L
SM/MD: 1 in. 15.7 oz.
MD/LG: 2 lbs. 1.9 oz.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 33 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.