Tracksmith Olmsted Leather-Trimmed Canvas Backpack
Tracksmith's headquarters is on the Boston Marathon course and each piece they create is designed with runners in mind.
- This 'Olmsted' backpack is named after Boston's Emerald Necklace - the series of parks designed by Frederick Law Olmsted
- It's made from canvas that's durable, breathable and resistant to stains and reinforced with a leather base for extra protection
- The internal pockets can fit up to a 13" laptop, while the external pockets expand wide enough to hold a water bottle
- The chest strap can be removed for a more streamlined look
- Optimal ventilation is provided by the mesh back panel
Shown here with Nike Running shorts, Tracksmith jacket.