Chrome ORP (Operation Readiness Pack)
- Whether you're prepping for a weekend spree or the daily commute across campus, you're sure to be set with the ORP backpack from Chrome®.
- Ultralightweight rolltop daypack.
- Water-resistant rolltop is designed to accommodate a wide range of load sizes.
- 100% seamtaped for water-resistant protection.
- Rolltop compression straps help improve visibility.
- Roomy main compartment holds all the essentials.
- Internal divider sleeve helps organize cargo.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap construction.
- Sternum strap helps evenly distribute the load.
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles.
- Durable truck tarpaulin bottom panel.
- Materials: Lightweight, durable 100 denier double-coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams.
Nylon 69 thread.
- Volume: 24L.
- Care Instructions:
Wipe down with dry cloth.
Handwash cold with soft bristle brush, hang dry.
Mild detergent only. No bleach.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 15 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 24 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.