Deuter Race EXP Air Hydration Pack - 100 fl.oz.
Closeouts. Deuter's Race EXP Air hydration pack is a multi-purpose daypack that's suitable for mountain biking, road touring and day hiking. The compact design includes a 100 fl.oz. reservoir, a suspended mesh back panel for excellent air circulation and a rain cover.
- Aircomfort FlexLite system features suspended mesh that allows hot air to dissipate and cool air to circulate behind your back
- Twin-frame construction with round and flat spring steel frame
- 3D Air Mesh shoulder and lumbar pads
- Low-profile mesh shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Low-profile mesh waistbelt with reflective piping
- Hydration sleeve with exit port (100 fl.oz. Streamer reservoir with Helix valve and full-width top opening included)
- Zip gusset provides additional storage space
- Front zip pocket with internal zip stretch mesh pockets
- Stowable mesh helmet holder
- Integrated rain cover
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Reflective bike light loop
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide