L.L.Bean Women's All-Conditions Waterproof Day Pack
This technical women's day pack will keep your gear dry so you can hike in all kinds of weather. Waterproof fabric, a roll-top closure and taped seams in the main compartment seal out moisture so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Weight: 2 lb. 1.6 oz.
- Capacity: 1,373 cu. in.; 22.5 L.
- Dimensions: 22"H x 10"W x 7.5"D.
- Built from super-tough 210D TPU-coated ripstop nylon.
- Shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt feature perforated EVA foam for comfort.
- Waterproof YKK zipper.
- IPX6 waterproof rating – repels rain, snow and mud (not intended for full immersion in water).
- Main compartment interior seams are taped and sealed.
- Waterproof roll-top closure on main compartment keeps your gear dry.
- External "shove-it" pocket with drainage holes allows quick access to a jacket or other essentials.
- Two large stretch-mesh hip pockets hold keys, phone or other necessities.
- Two elastic mesh water bottle pockets.
- Top compartment includes pocket with double-seal zipper for quick access.
- Side compression straps keep your load stable and also can be used to secure other gear.
- Dual ice axe loops can also be used to secure trekking poles.