The North Face Women's Microbyte
- The North Face® streamlines the commute of the experienced urban traveler with the Microbyte daypack.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Compact backpack with a variety of organization features.
- Spacious main compartment with dual-zip closure.
- TSA-approved, lie-flat, 13" laptop compartment is lined with fleece for added protection.
- Secondary compartment with organization panels and fleece-lined tablet sleeve.
- Front-zip pocket lined with fleece for sunglasses, smartphones and smaller items.
- Embroidered TNF logo at front.
- Daisy chains at front for accessory attachment.
- LED light loop.
- FlexVent™ suspension system:
· Injection-molded shoulder straps.
· Padded mesh back panel.
· Spine channel with lumbar panel.
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle.
- Padded haul handle.
- Volume: 1037 in³ (17 liters).
- Material: 500D Cordura® nylon matte ripstop (TNF Black, Dune Beige/Forest Night Green, Asphalt Grey/TNF Black); 420D nylon, 1680D Ballistic s nylon.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 3⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 31 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 0.5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.